The Hisense RS723N4WC1 is equipped with the latest No Frost technology and a huge range of storage options. Designed with you and your family in mind, it’s the perfect option for any home.
Looking for a different colour? This model comes in stainless steel, but is also available with a black finish – RS723N4WB1.
Plenty of Space
This Hisense fridge freezer has a very generous 748 litre net capacity, so you’ll never run out of space. Ideal for families, the RS723N4WC1 also comes with a range of storage features:
- Four fridge glass shelves
- Four door balconies
- Two salad bins
- Two clear freezer drawers
- Four freezer baskets
To ensure the RS723N4WC1 is as useful as possible, Hisense has included a range of handy features:
- Total No Frost Technology: Hisense’s advanced technology circulates cold air throughout your fridge freezer to stop any ice crystals from forming. You’ll never have to defrost your appliance manually again.
- Super Cooling and Freezing: Your Hisense appliance will quickly regulate the temperature of any food you put in the fridge or freezer. This locks in more nutrients and moisture so your food will stay fresher for longer.
- Built-in Water Dispenser: Enjoy cooled water at the touch of a button. Simply fill the internal reservoir with fresh water and get perfectly chilled water day after day.
The RS723N4WC1 also comes with a great variety of added extras. Offering an energy rating of A+, you can rest easy knowing you’ve picked an eco-friendly appliance. And, with the efficient LED light, you’ll be able to see the contents of your fridge freezer easily.
You’ll also find a four-star freezer rating on this Hisense model, so you can store frozen food safely for up to 12 months. There’s even an eight hour storage period in power failure, so you won’t be let down in the event of a power-cut.